Treefort Music Fest is excited to share the first round of artists for the seventh annual festival, happening March 21-25, 2018 in downtown Boise, Idaho. The first announcement includes George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, Andrew W.K., Treepeople, Oddisee & Good Company, Lido Pimienta, Horse Feathers, Wild Ones, Mirah and more. Jump inside the land of Treefort 7 to explore even more bands on the lineup. Your digital flashlight is charged and waiting for you at www.treefortmusicfest.com/7.
Get captivated by some of the most bizarre unsolved stories from Treefort Music Fest that have enthralled fans for years! Watch as two stories unfold on the premiere of FORT FILES, produced locally by Retroscope Media.
The first artist announcement also indicates the release of the official Treefort 2018 playlists, which can be found on Spotify, Soundcloud, and Apple Music.
Lastly, a slight price increase of tickets to the fest. Tickets are available on Eventbrite and are priced as follows beginning December 7, 2017 at 10 a.m. MST:
● $175 5-Day Treefort Pass: 5-day General Admission wristband - Will increase again to Bed Head pass on March 1, 2018.
● $99 U21 Pass - Available to fans under age 21. ID is required upon purchase and must be under 21 before March 21, 2018. This price will rise to $109 on March 1, 2018. Limited quantity available.
● $195 Bed Head Pass - Only option available after March 1, 2018 and during festival week.
● $339 ZIPLINE Pass - Allows access to the front of any line at every Treefort venue. Only 300 available.
● $40 Filmfort Pass - Allows priority entry to all Filmfort related events.
● $60 Yogafort Pass - Allows priority entry to all Yogafort related events. For more information, visit www.treefortmusicfest.com/2018-round1